The difference between an unforgettable fishing trip and a trip you want to forget is the fishing guide.
If you're going to spend a day on the river, you want a fishing guide you can trust. Someone experienced, who makes you feel comfortable. Your guide needs to know how to help you catch quality fish that you can go home and tell your friends about.
At Washington State Fishing Guides, we work exclusively with trusted, experienced and successful fishing guides. Our guides fish the Columbia River from Buoy 10 to Hanford Reach, Coastal Fisheries from the Willapa to the Hoh and much more. We're your one stop shop for the best fishing trips in Washington state
Washington State Rivers
Washington state is fortunate to have many rivers perfect for sport fishing year round.
Knowing which fish are running during the year will help you plan your guided fishing trip.
- April – June = Spring Chinook Salmon
- July - August = Summer Steelhead
- August – October = Fall Chinook Salmon
- October - December = Fall Coho
- December - March = Winter Steelhead
where We Fish
- Satsop River Fishing - Near Elma, Montesano Washington
- Humptulips River Fishing - Near Ocean Shores, Copalis and Ocean City Washington
- Wynoochee River Fishing - Near Monetsano and Abeerbeen Washington
- Kalama River Fishing - Near Kalama Washington
- Cowlitz River Fishing - Near Centraila, Longview
- Nisqually River Fishing – Near Tacoma